Believe on the Lord and be saved

Praise the Lord Everyone.I feel blessed to be alive and be able to share this word. I thank God for the breath that I am taking, the shelter he has given me, the food that i am able to eat, every big and small privilege and benefit he has given me in my life. Our Lord is a Mighty God. Our Lord is a Unfailing and Never Forsaking Father. He loves you and me immensely. He will always keep you safe and secure in his bossom if you just believe in him.Today he wants to tell you that He loves you. He loves you more than you can ever imagine. He loves you so much that he died and rose up for you. He shed every drop of his precious blood for you and me. Today Lord Jesus wants to save you. He wants to Save you from the slavery of this wicked world. He wants to relieve you from the bondages of Money, Lust, Worldly relationships, Bad friendships, Idolatry, Sin and Death. Just Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, and your household (Acts 16:30-31). It just takes a belief to change your life and transform it into something very beautiful and precious. So my dear brothers and sisters, Belief is the most important trait you need to possess. Believing that Lord Jesus can give you something far beyond your imagination. Jesus can bring you to a higher place far beyond your expectation."That if you confess with your mouth," Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved"(Romans 10:9-10) Just Believe and see the wonderful deeds Lord Jesus does in your life!

  #BelieveintheLord  #Besaved  #JesusChrististheKing  #TrueGodandLife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Testimony - Joyce

Marriage made Heaven on Earth ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Blessings