My Lord My strength

"My flesh and my heart faileth; but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever"-Psalms 73:26

You might not be strong, intelligent, smart and may not have all things planned and sorted in life, and may be you have been sinning all your life till this day, just believe and confess every darkness you were in till today and accept Lord Jesus Christ as your personal saviour this very moment and then leave everything to the Lord and see!

He will bless you with Renewed Strength, Heavenly Wisdom, Pure Thoughts and a completely New life. Admit that you are weak and humble yourself, he will surely save you!

Trust me, there is no better person on the earth, above the earth or beneath the earth to surrender yourself to! He is the one ❤️ Lord Jesus Christ 🙏

#MyLordMyStrength #Jesusmypower #Everlastingportion #Jesusmysaviour #MyloveMyLord


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Testimony - Joyce

Marriage made Heaven on Earth ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Blessings